//Tweet For College Scholarship
How to Apply
Step 1. Sign up for Twitter.
If you already have a Twitter account, you're ready to go.
Step 2. Tweet your scholarship essay.
Answer the following question in 280 characters or less:
You did WHAT to save money? Tell us your wacky way to spend less.
Step 3. Mention and follow us.
Mention and follow @ElementsofMoney, and use #Tweet4College. Winners will only be notified via Twitter, so it's important that you follow us.
- Four (4) $250 awards
- One (1) $1,000 award
We'll award one $250 scholarship every two weeks, beginning on Wednesday, January 16, 2019. Each winning entry will be entered for the $1,000 scholarship.
- Must be a credit union member of the Elements of Money program. Credit union membership must be verified prior to funds disbursement.
- Must be a high school junior or senior who plans to enroll in a full-time course of study at an accredited college or university.
- Must have a Twitter account.
- Must follow @ElementsofMoney on Twitter to be notified.
- Winner(s) must be willing to allow us to use your name, Twitter username and photo for promotional purposes.
- Scholarship essays can also be submitted via email to the following email address: email@example.com. All email submissions must be received in accordance with the required timelines, as well as the 280 character limit. Winning submissions received via email will be notified through email.
- Winners must respond within 30 days of publication of winning.
- If entries do not meet the requirements during the specified time period, no prize will be rewarded for that round.
- Round 1: Wednesday, January 26, 2019 (12:00 a.m. PST) to Tuesday, January 29, 2019 (11:59 p.m. PST).
- Round 2: Wednesday, January 30, 2019 (12:00 a.m. PST) to Tuesday, February 12, 2019 (11:59 p.m. PST).
- Round 3: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 (12:00 a.m. PST) to Tuesday, February 26, 2019 (11:59 p.m. PST).
- Round 4: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 (12:00 a.m. PST) to Wednesday, March 13, 2019 (11:59 p.m. PST).
Overall winner announced soon after the contest ends via the @ElementsofMoney Twitter feed.
Ready to Tweet for College?
Click the button below to submit your Tweet for College essay:
Tweet to @ElementsofMoney
Your savings federally insured to at least $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. Government Agency