Like, Discover, Win! Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
1. Eligibility: The Elements of Money Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older and located in the U.S. at the time of entry. Employees, contractors, directors and officers of Subcat, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Site Systems (“Judging Agency”), and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members (parent, child, sibling and spouse of each) and those living in the same households of each are not eligible. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law.
2. Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00 noon Pacific Time ("PST") on April 1, 2013 and ends at 11:59 PM PST on April 30, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). Each weekly period starts at Noon PST on a Monday and ends at 11:59 AM PST on the following Sunday except for the last week in April, which ends on 11:59 AM PST the 30th, a Tuesday.
3. How to Enter: Online Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to www.facebook.com/ElementsofMoney (“Website”), Like the Facebook page, follow the on-screen directions and submit to enter (“Online Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information. THERE IS A LIMIT OF ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/PER EMAIL ADDRESS OR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT PER WEEKLY PERIOD. Weekly entries do not rollover to the next weekly period. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one entry during each weekly period will void all entries and result in disqualification.
4. Weekly Drawings: On or about a week after each weekly period, the Judging Agency will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible Online entries received during the applicable weekly period.
5. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds: Four (4) Weekly Prizes (one per week): Week 1 prize: $50 Sports Authority gift card, Week 2 prize: $50 Fandango gift card, Week 3 prize: $50 GameStop gift card, Week 4 prize: $50 Amazon.com gift card. Total ARV of all prizes is $200. Gift cards subject to terms and conditions. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal, state and local taxes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON/EMAIL ADDRESS/HOUSEHOLD throughout the Promotion Period. Odds of winning any prize depend on the number of entries received. At the Sponsor’s discretion, unclaimed prizes may not be awarded.
6. General Rules: All federal, state and local laws apply. Winners will be notified by email, mail or telephone. Potential winners (or potential winners' parent or legal guardian if potential winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability and a Publicity Release within ten (10) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any documents in a timely manner, as determined by the Judging Agency, may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be chosen. By participating, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Promotion Parties and Facebook from and against any and all liability or damages associated with this Promotion or acceptance, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer or administration of the Promotion. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the independent Judging Agency, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, stolen, illegible, inaccurate, damaged, incomplete, non-delivered or postage-due mail; or for printing, distribution or production errors or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion. If, in the Judging Agency's sole opinion, there is any suspected or actual evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Promotion, the Judging Agency reserves the right to void suspect entries and/or modify and/or terminate the Promotion and/or conduct a random drawing to award the prizes using all known eligible non-suspect entries received. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an entry, entries will be declared made by the person's name submitted at time of entry. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion or Website or acts in a disruptive manner. This Promotion is offered only in the United States and is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California located in the county of Orange for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
7. Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, participant waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
8. Winners’ List: The Weekly winners will be posted online at the Website on or about a week after each applicable weekly period.
9. Sponsor: Subcat Inc., Fullerton CA.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.