//PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Savings Account - This account is required to establish KCFCU membership, also making it easy to save for things like prom, concerts or even a car! No monthly fees to pay - all you need is just $5.00 to open it!
- Checking Account - The easy way to make purchases without carrying cash. An elements™ Checking Account can be opened with a parent's joint signature, and members can write checks or use an ATM & Check Card to access their Checking Account.
- ATM & Check Card - elements™ Checking and Savings Accounts can be accessed 24 hours a day at more than 25,000 ATMs nationwide. The elements™ ATM & Check Card can also be used to make purchases at participating store displaying the VISA® logo.
- Account Statement - elements™ members will receive an easy-to-read account statement each month.
- Online Banking & Call 24 - Get connected to your KCFCU account anytime, anywhere with FREE Online Banking. Monitor your account 24/7 through the internet or by phone. Make balance inquiries, transfer funds, verify check clearings and much more without any cost to you. And if your parents have an account at KFCFU, they can use Online Banking and Call 24 to transfer money directly into your account.
- Loans - Start establishing good credit with a loan from KCFCU. With a parent's joint signature, we offer a Checking Line-of-Credit, VISA® Credit Cards and Signature Loans to help you with all of your borrowing needs.
- Rewards - Start saving today and enter our quarterly drawing for $50! Anytime you make a single deposit of $25 or more we will stamp your elements™ reward card. After six stamps your card will go into the quarterly drawing. As an alternative, we encourage you to use Direct Deposit. If you choose to have your paycheck directly deposited into your account, you simply need to come into any KCFCU branch once a month to show us your paystub. You will then automatically be entered into the quarterly drawing for that particular month.
- Mobile & Text Banking
- iPhone App - Access your account 24/7 with our iPhone app. The free KCFCU iPhone app can be downloaded from the iTunes store. The app allows you to check balances, transfer funds, and pay bills through online banking, get current rates, find branch and ATM locations as well as branch hours.
NCUA - Your non-IRA savings are federally insured to $250,000, IRAs to $250,000, by the NCUSIF, National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund, an arm of the NCUA, National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.